Life Happiness

Life Happiness

Life Happiness.I can't promise you a lifetime of happiness every day of your life—just most of the time—but is it really possible? Or is this just a silly dream that we all have from time to time? Now, if someone had told me that a few years ago, I would have apologised right away and stayed far away. They could have been aliens from another planet trying to lure me in with their crazy ideas, but are those ideas really so crazy after all?



Like the majority of us, I had gone through a fairly routine life: I left school, went to college, got a job, got married, had children, worked to provide for them all, used my vacation time, and did the same things year after year. I hear you say, "Nothing wrong with that." Okay, that's how we all live, so what's wrong with that? – right? – Well, actually, NO.

When you become a raving alcoholic like I was and was living alone in a mobile home after a separation from your spouse and children, how many times have you just looked at your life and wondered what it was all about? Was there anything else, possibly a purpose and meaning to life?



Even as I write this, the hairs on my arms stand up because I still can't quite believe what has happened. Not only am I back with my wife, children, and more in love than I ever was before, but I've never touched a drink or a cigarette since that December day in 2002, and even more remarkable, I've never had the urge or desire for either of them since. What happened that day was nothing short of a modern-day miracle.I've never been happier in my life, and almost three years later, the buzz I still get keeps getting better and better.



I think that the killer of your happiness is this alcohol that destroys all human happiness After drinking alcohol, a person loses his senses and forgets who he is talking to.I have examined the homes of such drunkards I tried to find out whether alcohol really destroys a man's house.So I came to know that there is no happiness in the homes of really drunk people. I request the readers of my article to save themselves from the scourge of alcohol and other drugs.And try to prevent others from doing the same So that you can bring happiness in your homes and live a happy life.



Thanks for reading my article. How did you like my article?Please comment me. Thank you